Last updated: 27th June, 2023
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Demographic information such as your post code
- IP address
- Usage data
How we collect data
We collect data in the following ways
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically via cookies, in line with the cookies settings on your browser.
For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website please see our ‘Cookies Policy' here: https://bebeco57.myshopify.com/pages/cookies
Data that is given to us by you
Bebeco will collect your data in several ways, examples are:
- when you contact us via the website, live chat, by phone, post, e-mail or any other means
- when you enter your details on our website
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
- when you enter a promotion or competition through a social media marketing campaign
- when you make payments to us through this website, or otherwise
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
- when you use our services
Usage data collected automatically when using the service. Usage data may include information such as your device's internet protocol.
- address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- when you access the service by or through a device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- we may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a device
Our use of data
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our website, products or services
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email or telephone. Such information may be used to customise or update the website and the quality of our services.
We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in.
- soft-opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services. Under the “soft-opt-in” consent we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out
- if you do not complete checkout we may send you a reminder email to complete your order.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box or signing up to our newsletter.
- if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
- We may use your data to show you Bebeco adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Bebeco adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to our Cookies Policy).
Who we share data with
We may share your data with the following groups of peoples for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisors
- third party service providers who provide service to us to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly
- we may use third party advertising services such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Bing, Tik Tok and review sites to market our products and improve our services
- third party suppliers to fulfil your order(s) directly from their premises, where required. Data shared may include your name, address and order details.
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds
- our delivery partners insofar as reasonably necessary for the delivery of your order to your delivery address. This may include your name, address, telephone number and email address
We use Google Ads to advertise our business and products on the internet. We allow Google to measure the data of this advertising and to use enhanced conversion tracking on our website. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we've included the Google Ads Data Processing Terms that apply to Enhanced conversions, Enhanced conversions for leads, Store sales and Store sales (direct upload) in the Google Ads terms of service. Under these terms, Google acts as a "processor" of the personal data collected for Enhanced conversions.
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you
- we store your data on secure servers
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We’ll keep your information for our records and for as long as we are required to maintain it under our legal obligations.
- information you provide as part of placing an order with us or contacting us will be maintained for our records. You may at any time request that we delete your account and personal information
- we may be unable to delete all of your details and be required by law to keep some of your information, if this is the case we will keep only those details we are required to do so
- even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or in archive for legal, tax or regulatory purposes
- Fraud Prevention We may use your data to identify, prevent and detect fraud against Bebeco or against you
We may disclose information about you if we believe it necessary to protect the vital and legitimate interests or legal rights of Bebeco, or the rights or property of others.
- You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the personal data that we have collected about you
- You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so. In this case we may refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- You have the right to make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
- You have the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
This above is a summary of your rights. To fully understand your rights we recommend you read the relevant guidance from the regulatory authorities and government institutions for a full explanation of your rights.
It is important that the data we hold about is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our records.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Changes of business ownership and control
We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
Our contact details
1. This website is owned and operated by Bebeco
2. Our business operates from 95 Freestone Way, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9EE
3. You can contact us via these methods;
- By email using email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Live Chat using the button on the bottom right hand corner (Monday to Friday 10am-4pm)
- By telephone on 01225 819 199 (Monday to Friday 10am-4pm)
- By post using the address given above