Thousands of parents have chosen to Pop-in rather than dispose with the UK’s favourite reusable nappy brand. Many parents wanting to use cloth straight from birth end up using disposables or eco disposables when baby is small or prem, as birth to potty sizing tends to start from 7 lbs or 8 lbs and is often too bulky. This can prove particularly expensive on top of your cloth investment, as you can expect to change your newborn up to 10 times a day in those early days and weeks!
Close reusable newborn nappies help bridge this gap in an affordable way thanks to their clever design. The front section is contoured to fit around baby’s umbilical cord and the nappy itself is much slimmer, intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few months bring. The waterproof outershell isn’t lined so you can simply switch out the inner and wipe clean and re-use cover if it’s not soiled (*replacement inners packs available to buy separately).
Small but perfectly formed, the Close Newborn Nappy is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability you would expect including their renowned leak-proof double leg gusset to cope with explosive newborn poo’s! The soaker is slim but absorbent, made using 5 layers of super soft bamboo terry, there is also a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use making them perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
The Close Newborn Nappy Pack contains everything you need to get started, in the pack you will get 6 unisex waterproof outershells and 10 bamboo soakers, this is the most economical way to buy your Newborn nappies.
When you Pop-in as well as diverting nappies from landfill you will also be diverting plastic bottles as the waterproof laminate is made from 100% recycled plastic.
- One size from tiny baby to approximately 3 months
- Contoured to fit, front panel shaped to fit better under babies umbilical cord
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage
- Double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Variable absorbency, the nappy boosted with general boosters
- Soft touch hook and loop wash tab
- Made with recycled materials, each nappy diverts 1 plastic water bottles from landfill
Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend and 100% fast wicking polyester top sheet
Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with TPU membrane/>
Size: One size from birth 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs approximately 0-3months
Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, do not routinely tumble inners (they may be finished off in the drier occasionally) never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately.
1 x Close Pop-in Newborn Nappy Box - 2020 Version (Pastels). Includes
- 10 double-sided newborn soakers
- 6 newborn outershells (the mix of colours may vary according to stock availability).