Pop-in's have stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes.
The award winning V2 Pop-ins are the newest and best yet - with their hidden wash tab and greater flexibility in sizing and fit. The specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through.
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent - we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin.
- Pop-in reusable nappies are from birth to potty, the nappy grows with baby
- V2 reusable nappies are sizeless - adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
- soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
- double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- easy to care for, no soaking necessary
- bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
- Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend/ Outer shell: 100% polyester PU coated
- Night-time booster: 100% Bamboo Viscose with Fleece Layer 100% Polyester
- Liners: 100% PLA Spunbonded Non-woven fabric
- Tote bag: 100% polyester PU coated
Sizing: To fit 7 lbs or 3.18 kg - 35lbs or 16kg
Care: Fully machine washable at 60.
Please take some time to read through the washing instructions and guidelines that come with your nappies - proper and correct care will maintain the high performance of your nappies and ensure longevity.
To avoid shortening the lifespan please do not use biological detergents. Always use non bio detergent and check the ingredients. It is important that you avoid fabric softeners, dryer sheets, bleaching agents, enzymes or brighteners. Additionally products containing vinegar, bi-carbonate of soda or high quantities of citric acid is not recommended.
To avoid product build up we suggest that you use only 3/4 of the recommended amount of your detergent.
It's not difficult to treat stains and avoid smell build up. By following these simple instructions you should be able to reduce/remove staining and keep your nappies smelling fresh.
- put your nappies through a cold rinse prior to washing
- if your nappies do become stained try rubbing your usual non bio liquid directly onto the stain
- if possible let your nappies dry out in the sun
Drying: The inner parts can be tumble dried on a low heat, but never tumble dry the outer shell.
Box contains 1 x Close Pop-in New Gen V2 Reusable Nappies Box in +Bamboo (Pastel).
- 10 unisex new gen V2 nappies in bamboo
- 3 night time bamboo boosters
- 80 biodegradable liners
- 1 tote bag.