Thousands of parents have chosen to Pop-in rather than dispose with the UK’s favourite reusable nappy brand. Pop-in is as simple with your newborn as it is with your toddler thanks to the one size fit from birth to potty. This unique all in two (AI2) design gives parents flexible absorbency and quicker drying times without compromising on quick one step changes just like a disposable. Hook and Loop fastening and stretchy tabs allow a snug, soft fit around baby every time and make it a little harder for little hands to take off!
Pop-in is designed to provide the ultimate in reliability and protection both day and night, thanks to the renowned double leg gusset and thirsty bamboo soakers and boosters which are up to 4 times more absorbent than cotton alone soft and gentle against babies delicate skin!
This super slim daytime nappy quickly converts for dream filled nights with the Close specially designed night time booster (*sold separately) this clever booster adds in the extra absorbency needed to last overnight once they are sleeping through!
Unlike other nappies Pop-in has a clever absorbent core in the waterproof outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy reducing compression and leaking and allowing you a little longer between changes times when needed!
Materials are important and we don’t believe nappies should cost the Earth, so now when you Pop-in as well as diverting nappies from landfill you will also be diverting plastic bottles as this nappy has a waterproof laminate outer, made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Generous sizeless design grows with baby from birth to potty
- Soft elasticated waist and legs
- Hook and Loop fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit
- Easy, one-step changes just like a disposable
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to the clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbency
- Flexible all-in-two design with removable soaker and booster
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition night time booster
- Hidden hook and loop wash tabs so nothing but softness against baby
- Made with recycled materials, each nappy diverts 2.5 plastic water bottles from landfill
- Made using greener bio TPU laminate
- Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend
- Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with Bio TPU membrane
Size: One size - fits most 7 lbs /3.18 kg - 35lbs /16kg approximately
- Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
- Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, do not routinely tumble inners (they may be finished off in the drier occasionally) and never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
- Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately
1 x Close Pop-in Nappy +Bamboo (Peacock) Bio Laminate.