1 x SnuzPod2 Bedside Crib 3 in 1 (Eco white) with mattress.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE US OR CANADA.
Height adjustable – match the SnüzPod’s mattress height to the mattress in your bed (adjustable from 37-58cm), helping make it easy to transfer baby to and from the SnüzPod.
External Size: L100xD42xH95cm (max)
Safety testing: SnüzPod has undergone extensive product testing, and has been tested to and passed British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles), and is the only bedside crib to pass BS EN 1466 (moses baskets).
Mattress included: Luxury quilted foam mattress with a machine washable cover. OEKO-Tex 100 Standard Class 1 (Baby) certified materials, guaranteeing against any harmful chemicals or substances. Mattress dimensions:: 36.5 x 80.5cm 3cm depth.
- Stay closer together for a better nights’ sleep
- Easier feeds throughout the night, without having to leave your bed
- Peace of mind of having your baby close
- Helps promote bonding between you and your baby
- Safer alternative to bed sharing (also known as co-sleeping)
- Helps reduce the risk of SIDs by having baby in your room for the first 6 months (The Lullaby Trust/UNICEF)
More Than Just A Bedside Crib
- Use as a bedside crib, as a moses basket/bassinet and as a standalone crib
- SnuzPod exclusive: Lift off bassinet which can form a moses basket to use around the home, ideal for daytime naps
- SnuzPod exclusive: Storage shelf, essential for keeping those night-time essentials close to hand
- SnüzPod exclusive: Gently rock your baby to sleep when using SnuzPod as a standalone crib
Safe Access During The Night
The SnuzPod waterproof mattress protector will keep your mattress clean and dry and should always be used . Available to purchase separately.
- See through mesh window aids breathability and allows visibility of your baby so you can feel reassured without risking disturbing their sleep
- SnuzPod exclusive: Unique zip-down side wall means you can comfort and feed your baby, before returning back up to provide them with their own safe and secure space (out of the way of any loose duvets or bedding)