1 x 40ml Lansinoh HPA Nipple Cream (HPA - Highly Purified Anhydrous). A highly purifed and completely hypoallergenic cream that is also suitable for those who are allergic to wool or other refinements of lanolin).
Lansinoh HPA Nipple Cream is an ultra purified grade of lanolin made from a unique process that guarantees the lowest alchohol proportion of below 1.5% and a detergent residue level of 0.05%. Lansinoh contains no added water, chemicals or perfume. It is 100% pure hypoallergenic lanolin with no smell, taste or preservatives.
Contents: Highly Purified Anhydrous Lanolin - 40ml
Lansinoh lanolin should be applied after each feed. It can be used more frequently if required. Before putting on ensure your nipples are dry - use a clean cloth, do not air dry. Ensure your hands are washed and clean. You can then squeeze a small amount (pea size) out of the tube
Soften the lanolin between your fingers and apply to the entire nipple area. (If wearing breastpads you may like to apply another small amount in the centre of the pad before putting on).
Lansinoh Nipple Cream should be stored at room temperatures.
- helps soothe and protect - creating protective moisture barrier to help heal
- safe and hypoallergenic - 100% natural world's purest lanolin cream
- visibly different to other lanolin - highly purified and free from detergent residues
- no need to remove before breastfeeding - won't disturb baby's sensitive smell and taste buds
- free from antioxidants, preservatives and other additives