From Cuddledry - the multi award-winning original cuddledry baby bath towel - safe, simple and snug.
The Cuddledry baby towel attaches to the parent like an apron, so both hands are free. Lifting baby up out of the bath is easy and safe, and you cuddle and dry your baby in your arms naturally, strengthening the bond between you when baby feels most vulnerable. You don't have to think about holding a towel at all.
The towel ensures the parent STAYS DRY and therefore less likely to get the floor wet and slip, and the towel is ATTACHED to you which prevents the risk of having to move away from your baby for even a second. The SINGLE-HANDED EASY RELEASE poppers allow you to simply remove the towel from yourself and lay baby down on their changing mat still snugly wrapped. In addition, the towel is DOUBLE-LAYERED, not only giving it a luxurious thick texture, but absorbing water faster and keeping it away from baby's skin.
The Cuddledry certified organic baby bath towel is safer, more eco-friendly and luxurious than anything else you can buy for your baby.
Your Cuddledry Baby bath towel will be more absorbent if you wash before first use.
Step by Step Usage instructions: (Either standing or kneeling, whichever feels more comfortable for you)
- Fasten Cuddledry Baby Towel around your neck with towelling facing forward and bath baby with both hands.
- Take baby out of the water with both hands and and hold baby naturally against your chest.
- Fold the Cuddledry Baby Towel up, over and around baby
- Lay baby down on changing table or bed and undo Cuddldry poppers, keeping baby snug and warm.
Remember to support weight of baby at all times.
What size is the Cuddledry apron towel?
Cuddledry apron towels are the size of an adult bath sheet, but with two full layers of supersoft snugly towelling. The length of the Cuddledry baby bath towel from neck to base is 112 cms. The width of towel is 75cm. The hood is of a generous size unlike standard baby towels so your baby won't outgrow it!
The Cuddledry baby apron bath towel is designed for use with babies from birth, up to the age of about one year. This does depend slightly on how big your baby gets within that time, of course, as they vary dramatically!!!
Many parents find it easiest to use the Cuddledry bathing apron in different ways as their baby grows,
Starting by lifting your baby onto your chest to cuddle them dry when tiny, then as they get bigger and can sit unaided, lifting them onto your lap and wrapping the towel around them that way.
Are the towels suitable for use with twins?
Absolutely! Cuddledry baby towels are very popular For many parents of twins bathtime is a real challenge, so using Cuddledry towels can make it much simpler. Our customers have told us they wear two Cuddledry towels, then lift and wrap the first twin, and lay them down snugly wrapped onto a changing mat, and then quickly lift and wrap the second. The Cuddledry concept makes the task of bathing twins a great deal simpler.
What organic certification does the cotton have?
In the bamboo/organic cotton blend towels the cotton is organically grown under IMO (Institute of Marketecology) certified conditions. In the organic cotton non-blended towels the cotton is organically grown under GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified conditions.
Cuddledry Ltd. is a member of SEDEX, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, a membership organisation for businesses committed to continuous improvement of the ethical performance of their supply chains.
- Apron-style - keeps hands free for bathing and lifting and keeps you dry
- Organic unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibre
- Silky soft, highly absorbent and fast drying
- Natural antibacterial properties - perfect for sensitive baby skin
- Unique double-layer system with hood - draws water away from baby's skin and hair
- Long and luxurious - cocoons and cuddles baby quickly dry
- Safe and secure - makes bathing a stress-free, natural, bonding time