Box contains 1 x Close Caboo Lite Multi Position Baby Carrier- Greystone.
The Lite Carrier is suitable for child carrying from 5 to 32lbs and will fit adults from a minimum size 6 UK up to a maximum size 18 UK. It provides for several different hands free carry positions (including discreet feeding position and forward facing).
The Close Caboo Lite Multi Positon Baby Carrier is easily adjustable by pulling fabric through rings to tighten. It has soft flexible straps with padded anchored cross bar across the back, giving an even weight distribution of baby's weight over both shoulders and back.
Material Composition: 65% cotton, 35% polyester
Packaging: 100% recycled cardboard
Sizing: Suitable for use with babies from newborn (5lbs 2.27kgs) up to small toddler (32lbs 14.5kg)
Note: Caboo Lite works in an identical way to Caboo +organic and cotton blend, but please note due to maximum strap width you may not be able to use the breast feeding position for as long and the overall sizing won’t be as flexible.
Adult fit: Will fit adults between size UK6 and UK18.
Safety: Complies with EN13209-2:2005 and T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying.
The T.I.C.K.S. Rules for Safe Babywearing. Keep your baby close and keep your baby safe. When you are wearing a sling or carrier, don't forget the T.I.C.K.S.
TIGHT: Slings and carriers should be tight enough to hug your baby close to you as this will be most comfortable for both of you.
IN VIEW AT ALL TIMES: You should always be able to see your baby's face by simply glancing down.
CLOSE ENOUGH TO KISS: Your baby's head should be as close to your chin as comfortable.
KEEP CHIN OFF THE CHEST: A baby should never be curled so their chin is forced onto their chest, as this can restrict their breathing.
SUPPORTED BACK: In an upright carrier a baby should be held comfortably close to the wearer so their back is supported in its natural position and their tummy and chest are against you
- wide, stretchy straps distribute weight evenly
- padded cross section sits over the shoulder for a comfortable carry
- easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet breast feeding support
- secure straps to support bab's head and spine
- easy to use hip position for older babies
- lighter, cooler carrying experience
- comfortable padded back panel
- Rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
- recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine