1 x Close Caboo DX + Carrier - Merino (Teal). Made from a combination of modern materials to give structured support.
Suitable for newborns with 4 different carry positions (including nursing/cradle and forward facing position) Easily adjustable to fit most wearers: simply pull fabric through rings to tighten.
Hammock: 70% Polyester, 25% Viscose, 5% Spandex, with Material Panel 57%
Merino, 43% CD Polyester and Back Panel 100% Polyester.
Pod: 70% Polyester, 25% Viscose, 5% Spandex.
Foam Core: 100% Polyethylene
Packaging: 100% recycled cardboard
Sizing: Suitable for use with babies from newborn (5lbs 2.27kgs) up to small toddler (32lbs 14.5kg)
Adult fit: Will fit adults between size UK6 and UK20.
Safety: Complies with EN13209-2:2005 and T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying.
The T.I.C.K.S. Rules for Safe Babywearing. Keep your baby close and keep your baby safe. When you are wearing a sling or carrier, don't forget the T.I.C.K.S.
TIGHT: Slings and carriers should be tight enough to hug your baby close to you as this will be most comfortable for both of you.
IN VIEW AT ALL TIMES: You should always be able to see your baby's face by simply glancing down.
CLOSE ENOUGH TO KISS: Your baby's head should be as close to your chin as comfortable.
KEEP CHIN OFF THE CHEST: A baby should never be curled so their chin is forced onto their chest, as this can restrict their breathing.
SUPPORTED BACK: In an upright carrier a baby should be held comfortably close to the wearer so their back is supported in its natural position and their tummy and chest are against you.
- soft wide straps which spread baby's weight evenly across shoulders
- merino panel inserts designed to help regulate baby's temperature
- baby is held high in the advocated 'frog legged' or 'M' position
- integral support panel at the back reduces strain and increases comfort
- multiple hands free front carrying positions including discreet breastfeeding support
- height adjustable second pod and retractable shoulder clips