Box contains: 1 x Clippasafe Advanced Belly Belt. Suitable for use from 2 months pregnant to birth.
IMPORTANT - Please read carefully and keep at all time the instruction manual provided with the Bump Belt. Do not allow anyone else to use the Bump Belt without first reading the instructions.
Ensure that when the Bump Belt is fitted there is no slack or free play in the vehicle seat belt thus ensuring that the performance of the vehicle seat belt is maintained.
1. Position the seat pad on the vehicle seat (driver, passenger or rear) (Fig.1), as close to the seat back as possible with the warning label on the underside. If possible, secure the seat pad strap around the back of the vehicle seat to prevent the pad from moving when you get into and out of the vehicle. The securing strap is threaded through the buckle as shown in Fig.2.
2. Once seated, fasten the seat belt as usual (Fig.3). Pull the lap belt across your thighs and under your "bump". Open the resealable flaps on the front of the seat pad and securely fasten them around the lap portion of the seat belt on both sides (Fig.4) .
3. Pull the lap portion of the seat belt securely across your thighs and under your bump, adjusting the Bump Belt flaps to similar positions on both sides. Ensure that there is no slack or free play in the vehicle seat belt.
4. Finally position the diagonal portion of the seat belt between the breasts and away from your bump (Fig.5) .
5. Drive carefully and have a safe journey.
- prevents the seat belt from dangerously riding up onto your bump
- helps make driving more comfortable and safer
- safe and simple to use to help protect you and your baby