1 x Bambino Merino Short Sleeve Bodysuit in 'Ivory'. Made with superfine New Zealand Merino wool and 100% cotton trim on leg, sleeve and neck. Featuring an envelope neck and nickel free stud press poppers. Finished with subtle embroidered Bambino Merino 'lamb' motif at the waist. Available in 4 sizes. 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.
Material: 100% natural Merino Wool, 100% cotton trim.
Use: Can be worn on its own or layered with a sleepsuit, swaddle, sleeping bag or any combination of these.
Merino wool is naturally stretchy. It has an inbuilt ‘memory’ which enables it to expand and return to its original size so you may find this garment will fit your baby for longer than the age range guide below.
- 0-3 months to fit babies up to approximately 13lbs/6kg or up to 62cm in length
- 3-6 months to fit babies from approximately 13lbs/6kg to 18lbs/8kg or up to 68cm in length
- 6-12 months to fit babies from approximately 18lbs/8kg to 22lbs/10kg or up to 80cm in length
- 12-18 months to fit babies up to 86cm in length
The Bambino Merino Short Sleeved Bodysuit is easy to care for however it is more delicate than some other fabrics so we recommend that you use the following guidelines to help prolong the life of this product. It is machine washable.Do not use a standard detergent - an approved wool mild detergent is perfect. Wash at a maximum temperature of 30˚c – any hotter and the wool will ‘felt’ and shrink. Spin gently. Do not soak. We do not recommend the use of fabric conditioners or softeners for delicate wool fabric. You can gently reshape the garment as you remove it from the washing machine. We do not recommend tumble drying. In any case Merino wool dries quickly on an air drier, over the bannister or radiator.
- envelope neck
- generously sized
- perfect for layering
- nickel free poppers
- 100% superfine merino wool
- machine washable
- breathable natural fibre
- won’t scratch, itch or irritate delicate skin
- naturally fire resistant
- odour resistant so needs less washing